Welcome to the Gulf Coast Amateur Radio Club!
(West Central Florida Section, An ARRL Affiliated Club)
Next Club meeting September 28th @ 7 PM
We are located in Pasco County, West Central Florida just Northwest of Tampa. Everyone is welcome!!! Activities to include annual Field Day event, Club Picnics, Annual Club Ham Fest, Fox Hunts, ARRL/VEC exams, special events, local ARES/RACES support, Club VHF/UHF repeaters and more.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions, content (especially upcoming events), photos or Ham related items of interest.
No place to go? You can listen or watch some of these Ham Radio shows. No mask required.
- The K7RA Solar Update October 23, 2020The K7RA Solar UpdateTad Cook, K7RA, Seattle, reports:Sunspots appeared every day of the past reporting week. Compared to the previous 7 days, the average daily sunspot number increased from 13.1 to 15. Average daily solar flux rose from 73.1 to 74.5. Geomagnetic indicators were up slightly, with average daily planetary A index rising from 2.7 […]
- Guidelines Issued for ARRL DX Contest Multioperator Stations October 22, 2020ARRL has issued guidelines for multioperator stations competing in the ARRL DX Contest (CW and phone). With the global pandemic continuing to impose restrictions on social gatherings, multioperator contest stations may not be able to operate normally while still adhering to local social distancing guidelines. ARRL has taken the decision to make temporary accommodations for […]
- The 15th Annual ARRL Online Auction Ends Tonight! October 22, 2020
- Nominations Open for Golden Antenna Award October 22, 2020The German town of Bad Bentheim will receive nominations for the Golden Antenna Award. For 50 years, the town has hosted Deutsch-Niederländische Amateurfunker Tage (DNAT), or German-Dutch Amateur Radio Days, during which the town stresses the importance of amateur radio as a public service.Nominations (in PDF) are open until April 1, 2021.A committee headed by […]
- IARU Official Challenges Member-Societies to Focus on “Tomorrow” Issues October 22, 2020International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) Region 1 President Don Beattie, G3BJ, urged member-societies attending the virtual Region 1 General Conference on October 16 to keep an eye on future issues affecting amateur radio and IARU Region 1 (Europe, Africa, and the Mideast). In closing the 6-day meeting, Beattie said he looked forward to the planned […]
- The DK5YA VHF PageConcentrating on VHF DX, Aurora, Meteorscatter, TEP, Sporadic E, EME, VHF DXpeditions. Daily updates.
- RW3FX DmitryPersonal page from Russian amateur radio station RW3FX
- McMinn County Amateur Radio ClubMcMinn County Amateur Radio Club, Inc. in Athens, TN.
- FDLog 2000FDlog is a free windows Field day logging program in Danish
- Fenland Repeater GroupGB3SO GB3FR Official Fenland Repeater Group website
- TRGMCS5TRGM Tertulia Radioamadoristica Guglielmo Marconi
- Blackstone Vally Amateur Radio ClubAmateur Radio in the Blackstone Valley area
- Grey Line MapEarth view, with satellite data provided by The Living Earth.
- OD5SK SamirAmateur Radio Station OD5SK , Op.Samir Khayat Tripoli Lebanon
- IK1JNSs Personal Blogpanniello.it IK1JNS personal Ham Radio blog