FIELD DAY !!!
Welcome to the Gulf Coast Amateur Radio Club!
(West Central Florida Section, An ARRL Affiliated Club)
Next Board meeting July 28th
Next Club meeting July 28th
as always the club meetings are open to the public.
We would love to see you there and get to know something about us.
The meeting location will be at the Millennium Academy,
10005 Ridge RD, New Port Richey 34654,
which is near the Pasco Hernando College.
FYI: Do not contact the school for any information about
Gulf Coast Amateur Radio Club or its activities. please email email@example.com
We are located in Pasco County, West Central Florida just Northwest of Tampa. Everyone is welcome!!! Activities to include annual Field Day event, Club Picnics, Annual Club Ham Fest, Fox Hunts, ARRL/VEC exams, special events, local ARES/RACES support, Club VHF/UHF repeaters and more.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions, content (especially upcoming events), photos or Ham related items of interest.
No place to go? You can listen or watch some of these Ham Radio shows. No mask required.
- New Amateur Extra Class License Manual and Extra Q&A Now Available July 1, 2020
- Prominent Radio Amateur Helping to Lead US Convalescent Plasma Expanded Access Study June 30, 2020Well-known contester, DXer, and National Contest Journal (NCJ) Editor Scott Wright, K0MD, has been “substantially” stepping back from ham radio while offering his expertise to the US convalescent plasma COVID-19 Expanded Access Program. The study began in early April under the leadership of Dr. Michael Joyner, MD, of the Mayo Clinic; Dr. Peter Marks, MD, […]
- New IARU Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Coordinator Appointed June 30, 2020The International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) Administrative Council has appointed Martin Sach, G8KDF, as global Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Coordinator, succeeding Tore Worren, LA9QL.“EMC is a major challenge for all radiocommunication services,” the IARU noted. “Radio amateurs are experiencing increased interference caused by unwanted radio frequency emissions from a wide variety, and ...
- Annual 13 Colonies Event Gets Under Way on July 1 June 30, 2020
- National Hurricane Center’s WX4NHC Annual Station Test is Successful June 29, 2020On May 30, operators at WX4NHC at the National Hurricane Center (NHC), working from home, conducted the annual readiness check of the station and of other amateur radio stations and operators around the country and world. WX4NHC is marking its 40th year of public service in 2020. Assistant Amateur Radio Coordinator at the NHC Julio […]
- Conejo Valley Amateur Radio ClubThe Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club (CVARC) is a 501(c)3 organization incorporated as a non-profit in the State of California, and established for the benefit of the amateur radio community.
- Sumter Amateur RadioSumter Amateur Radio Club (SARA) Official Website
- VO1MRC Marconi Radio Club of NewfoundlandIncorporated 7 November 2001: the centenary year of Marconi's first transatlantic wireless experiment. Objective: to promote science, engineering, technology and traditional amateur radio through the Marconi communications legacy.
- the Quarter Century Wireless AssociationWild Rose Chapter 151 - Alberta
- BandPlans.comHave you ever wondered where different modes should be operated, what frequencies to avoid as a courtesy like SSTV etc? This site offer a database for known net frequencies,known segments for different modes, known beacons
- G0HWC New Ham ShackPictures of the restructuring of the ham shack starting from an existing garage. Changes includes isolation of walls and roof and rebuilding of the radio table.
- Eddystone User GroupThis site is dedicated to all collectors of Eddystone Radio products
- The Potomac Valley Radio ClubA world-class amateur radio contesting club, is represented by two chapters in North Carolina and extends as far north as Pennsylvania and Delaware.
- ARRL US amateur radio bandsDownload this color US ham radio band-plan in PDF format edited by ARRL
- Cleveland County Amateur Radio ServiceCCARS. The NEW Face of Amateur Radio in Cleveland County.