Welcome to the Gulf Coast Amateur Radio Club
(West Central Florida Section, An ARRL Affiliated Club)
We are located in Pasco County, West Central Florida just Northwest of Tampa. Everyone is welcome!!! Activities to include annual Field Day event, Club Picnics, Annual Club Ham Fest, Fox Hunts, ARRL/VEC exams, special events, local ARES/RACES support, Club VHF/UHF repeaters and more.
Please email email@example.com with any suggestions, content (especially upcoming events), photos or Ham related items of interest.
Because we cannot meet in person right now, there is a monthly Zoom meeting that is open to any amateur radio operator or anyone that is interested in amateur radio. If you would like a easy to use link, email Denny at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a meeting invite that has a simple link to click. When entering into the meeting, use your first name and then your call sign . That way you show up in zoom with your call sign.
Club meetings are 4th Monday of the month 7:00 PM.
New Club E-Mail reflector
Online courses for the U.S. ham radio license exams.
Integrates study materials with question drill, using the actual exam questions and answers.
Tracks your progress and focuses on your weak areas, drilling questions you get wrong more often than ones you get right.
It's a powerful combination. Just ask our students!
- April 2021 Volunteer Monitor Program Report Released May 13, 2021The Volunteer Monitor (VM) Program is a joint initiative between ARRL and FCC to enhance compliance in the Amateur Radio Service.A General class renewal applicant withdrew his application after FCC notice that the renewal application would be held up pending review of Volunteer Monitor complaints. As a consequence, the Quakertown, Pennsylvania, applicant has no operating […]
- “Geomagnetic Storm Season” is Over May 12, 2021June and July bring frequent 6-meter DX openings via long-distance sporadic-E propagation and persistent quiet geomagnetic conditions. These 2 months are well known to North American 6-meter DXers as the most productive time of year for DX up to 8,700 miles.“The quiet geomagnetic season during June and July typically has only about half as many […]
- The VP2VB Danny Weil Memorial DXpedition is JIDXM 2020 DXpedition of the Year May 12, 2021The Japan International DX Meeting (JIDXM) has designated the 2020 VP2VB Danny Weil Memorial DXpedition as the recipient of the 2020 DXpedition of the Year Award. The DXpedition was organized to bring story of amateur radio DXpedition pioneer Danny Weil, VP2VB, to today’s amateur radio community.The VP2VB Yasme Memorial Expedition Team consisted of Adrian Ciuperca, […]
- Bigfoot Radio Net Spring Expedition 2021 Underway May 12, 2021
- 60 Meters Again Available to New Zealand Radio Amateurs May 12, 2021
- FDLog 2000FDlog is a free windows Field day logging program in Danish
- KY4KY The Bullitt Amateur Radio SocietyThe Bullitt Amateur Radio Society (B.A.R.S.) is a diverse organization of amateur radio operators from around the Bullitt and Jefferson county areas in the state of Kentucky
- W1MX The MIT Radio SocietyThe MIT Radio Society is a student run organization intended for MIT students, faculty, and staff. New student members are greatly appreciated.
- OSCAR - Owatonna Steele County Amateur RadioSteele County is about 60 miles south of Minneapolis, MN.
- ARRL The American Radio Relay LeagueThe American Radio Relay League (ARRL) web site
- The Six Meter Club of ChicagoSMCC Amateur Radio Club - K9ONA
- AMRAD Associacao de Amadores de RadioAMRAD is the Portuguese Association of Amateur Radio for Education Research and Development
- Denby Dale Amateur Radio ClubFounded nearly 40 years ago at the Pie Hall, Denby Dale, a village famous since 1788 for giant pies.
- Repeaters in BrazilRepetidoras do Brasil. List of ham radio repeaters in Brazil.
- S5 HF Band PlanAmateur Radio bandplan in a large PDF A3 format valid for Serbia and Region 2