Welcome to the Gulf Coast Amateur Radio Club Website!
Next Meeting September 26th, 2016 7:00 PM
We are located at 6909 Tierra Verde St. Port Richey, FL 34668 in Pasco County, West Central Florida just Northwest of Tampa. Everyone is welcome!!! Activities to include annual Field Day event, Club Picnics, Annual Club Ham Fest, Fox Hunts, ARRL/VEC exams, special events, local ARES/RACES support, Club HF station, VHF/UHF repeaters and more.
Please email email@example.com with any suggestions, content (especially upcoming events), photos or Ham related items of interest.
- Tropical Storm HERMINE August 31, 2016
- FCC Closing Some Field Offices August 30, 2016
- Weather Related Nets & Tools August 29, 2016
- The Hurricane Watch Net August 29, 2016
- Docket RM-11708 – Amendment of Part 97 of the Commissions Amateur Radio Service Rules. August 24, 2016