Welcome to the Gulf Coast Amateur Radio Club!
(West Central Florida Section, An ARRL Affiliated Club)
Next Club meeting September 28th @ 7 PM
We are located in Pasco County, West Central Florida just Northwest of Tampa. Everyone is welcome!!! Activities to include annual Field Day event, Club Picnics, Annual Club Ham Fest, Fox Hunts, ARRL/VEC exams, special events, local ARES/RACES support, Club VHF/UHF repeaters and more.
Please email email@example.com with any suggestions, content (especially upcoming events), photos or Ham related items of interest.
No place to go? You can listen or watch some of these Ham Radio shows. No mask required.
- HF Station Grounding and Microcontroller Projects are Next ARRL Webinar Topics September 29, 2020Two well-known ham radio authors and speakers will share their expertise with members in October during ARRL Learning Network webinars.ARRL Contributing Editor Ward Silver, N0AX, will present “Grounding & Bonding for Home HF Stations” on Tuesday, October 6, at 10 AM PDT/1 PM EDT/0500 UTC. Popular ARRL author Glen Popiel, KW5GP, will present “Welcome to […]
- Slow-Scan Television Transmissions from ISS Planned September 29, 2020A Moscow Aviation Institute MAI-75 slow-scan television (SSTV) experiment event is planned for Wednesday, September 30, from 1305 UTC to 1845 UTC, and Thursday, October 1, from 1230 UTC to 1745 UTC. SSTV signals will be transmitted on 145.800 MHz, ± Doppler shift. The expected mode will be PD 120, and the call sign will […]
- Sterling Mann, N0SSC, Named IARU Region 2 Liaison for Youth September 28, 2020Sterling Mann, N0SSC, has been named as the International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) Region 2 Liaison for Youth, the IARU Region 2 Executive Committee (EC) has announced. With the support of IARU Region 2, the Liaison for Youth will reach out to young hams throughout the Americas and their member-societies to develop and promote interest […]
- Former Dayton Hamvention Venue Hara Arena is Being Demolished September 28, 2020
- Chinese Amateur Radio Satellite Launches Delayed September 28, 2020CAMSAT says the CAS-7A launch has been postponed until next May, and CAS-5A until next June. “Because of COVID-19, many things have been delayed,” CAMSAT’s Alan Kung, BA1DU, told ARRL. He said an announcement would be made closer to the announced launches. CAMSAT said last spring that CAS-7A would launch in mid-September; the launch has […]
- N4AUG St. Augustine Amateur Radio Society
- SP QRO AssociationThe purpose of our association is m.in. Conducting technical activities in the field of professional sports and the initiation, support and assistance of educational, technical and sports projects for the benefit of citizens of the Republic of Poland.
- Vhfdx.deEme meteorscatter Aurora Fai Tropo Tep and more about VHF
- JI5RPTs WeblogJapanese ham blob
- PA2MZ MartenA site of one of the yuongest HAM op. with a HF license
- 9W2VVH (EX-9W6VH)About my self, family & the exciting of amateur radio.
- Marinette & Menominee Amateur Radio ClubMarinette & Menominee Amateur Radio Club website ham radio news.
- Beginners Guide to Ham RadioWhat is Amateur Radio ?. Things you can to do with amateur radio.
- XML BandplanGerolf Ziegenhain created a structured XML file with the bandplan information, can be used by software developers as source for several usages.
- The NorthEast Wisconsin DX AssociationThe NorthEast Wisconsin DX Association (NEWDXA) was established in December 1993 by twenty-one amateurs from the region who shared an interest in DX'ing and Contesting. Those individuals came together because of this interest and the additional interests in communicating with others, maintaining high operating and technical standards, and their passion for DX'ing.
- How to Write Essays – Composing the Ideal Essay Possible September 29, 2020
- Finding Affordable Papers On the Office Rewiew September 29, 2020
- ISS repeater is on September 18, 2020
- How to Write Essays – Composing the Ideal Essay Possible September 11, 2020
- Icom IC-705 QRP radio August 16, 2020