New Thursday Evening Net
Thursday Evenings at 7:00 PM 10 Meters HF - 28.430 MHz SSB (USB)
Purpose is to promote activity on the 10 meter band (especially during low sunspot activity).
To give technician class operators an opportunity to operate phone, and to provide
a venue for conversation and experimentation with antenna and ground wave propagation.
Welcome to the Gulf Coast Amateur Radio Club
(West Central Florida Section, An ARRL Affiliated Club)
We are located in Pasco County, West Central Florida just Northwest of Tampa. Everyone is welcome!!! Activities to include annual Field Day event, Club Picnics, Annual Club Ham Fest, Fox Hunts, ARRL/VEC exams, special events, local ARES/RACES support, Club VHF/UHF repeaters and more.
Please email email@example.com with any suggestions, content (especially upcoming events), photos or Ham related items of interest.
Because we cannot meet in person right now, there is a monthly Zoom meeting that is open to any amateur radio operator or anyone that is interested in amateur radio. If you would like a easy to use link, email Denny at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a meeting invite that has a simple link to click. When entering into the meeting, use your first name and then your call sign . That way you show up in zoom with your call sign.
Club meetings are 4th Monday of the month 7:00 PM.
New Club E-Mail reflector
Online courses for the U.S. ham radio license exams.
Integrates study materials with question drill, using the actual exam questions and answers.
Tracks your progress and focuses on your weak areas, drilling questions you get wrong more often than ones you get right.
It's a powerful combination. Just ask our students!
- The K7RA Solar Update June 11, 2021Tad Cook, K7RA, Seattle, reports: Sunspot activity has shown steady but modest increases over the past 3 weeks, with average daily sunspot weekly averages rising from 24.9 to 28 to 34.9. Oddly, average daily solar flux for the same 3 weeks was 77.8, 77.8, and 77.7, remarkably unchanged week after week.Average daily planetary A index […]
- IARU Attends ITU Wireless Power Transmission Sessions June 10, 2021The International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) represented the Amateur Service at a recent International Telecommunication Union (ITU) recent virtual meeting on the topic of wireless power transmission (WPT), attended by some 350 delegates. ITU Working Party 1A Working Group WG1A2 was of most relevance to IARU, covering the topic of WPT. The focus is on […]
- Separate SATERN Nets Now Operational June 10, 2021The Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network (SATERN) launched a new SATERN International SSB Net on June 2 on 14.325 MHz. Net sessions will take place Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 11 AM Central Daylight Time, in cooperation with the Hurricane Watch Net (HWN), which has used 14.325 MHz for many years during its own […]
- WSJT-X version 2.4.0 Now Generally Available, Version 2.5.0 on the Horizon June 10, 2021WSJT-X version 2.4.0 now is available in general release. According to co-developer Joe Taylor, K1JT, WSJT-X version 2.4.0 includes a new digital mode, Q65. This protocol is designed for two-way contacts over especially difficult propagation paths, including ionospheric scatter, troposcatter, rain scatter, TEP, EME, and other types of fast-fading signals.“On paths with Doppler spread more […]
- International Space Station to be in Cross-Band Repeater Mode for Field Day June 9, 2021
- M0OCTChesterfield and North Derbyshire Ham Radio Society
- IK1LBL BlogPersonal HamRadio Blog
- GM2T Cockenzie and Port Seton Amateur Radio ClubWe are the premier Amateur Radio Club in the Edinburgh area, since our formation in 1984 we have done much to raise the profile of our hobby in the area.
- Wythall Radio ClubWythall Radio Club is one of the most active clubs in the Midlands.
- Radio-Amatori.it forumItalian radioamatori forum
- K2DBKs Ham Radio BlogMiscellaneous ham radio stuff from K2DBK
- Sardinia QRP ClubA QRP association of amateur radio operators based in Sardinia Island Italy
- 070 club PSK31 AwardsOriginal PSK31 awards by the 070 Club
- V.I.P. RadioamateursClassified list of VIP radioamateurs by DM2FDO
- Amateur Radio Special EventsPromote and announce amateur radio special event stations.