Welcome to the only national organization representing Amateur Radio in the US. As an ARRL member you support the ranks of thousands of other ham radio enthusiasts shaping the Amateur Radio service today. If you consider yourself an active ham… you need ARRL now. If you are not presently an active ham… let ARRL help you.
As a member of the ARRL, here are some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- QST Magazine – your monthly membership journal
- Online Services –
- QST online monthly digital edition
- QST Archive and Periodical Search
- Product Review Archive
- Email forwarding
- E-Newsletters – delivered to your inbox
- A voice in the affairs of ARRL and ham radio through locally appointed volunteers
- Publication Specials and on-line course discounts
- Emergency Communication Services
- Technical and Regulatory Information Services
- Operating Awards
- Ham Radio Equipment Insurance Plan Available
- Outgoing Foreign QSL Service
- Plus much more!
Take the next step in being an active participant in the future of ham radio. Join or Renew your Membership in the ARRL today through the Gulf Coast Amateur Radio Club (an ARRL Affiliated Club)!
Club Commission Program
ARRL Affiliated Clubs receive a commission for every new ARRL membership and renewal they submit to ARRL Headquarters.
- Clubs retain a portion of the dues for each regular membership submitted to ARRL Headquarters:
- Clubs retain $15 for each new membership OR lapsed membership (of two years or more). A NEW MEMBER is defined as any individual who has never been a member of ARRL or any individual who has not retained a membership for two or more calendar years prior to the application submission.
- Clubs retain $2 for each renewal. A RENEWING MEMBER can renew at anytime, even before their current membership term expires.
- Family, Blind or 21-and-under discounted memberships are not applicable for any discount.
- May not be combined with any other promotion or special offer.
<<< Help Us Help The ARRL >>>
(Click Below For ARRL Membership Application)
Yes! check your membership card’s expiration date today. The club gets money from the ARRL for all new memberships and renewals. Contact Mike Christopher, W2IW, President GCARC